- The minimum account balance to open a corporate account is $5,000.
- Funded accounts will receive a priority status for review and approval.
- You may download software and get started with any of our currently offered trading platforms.
If you chose the slower method of downloading forms instead of signing up online instantly, then you must print the form out on your printer, complete it and submit it by mail, fax or email to the following:
Velocity Futures, LLC.
Attn: New Account Opening
5373 West Alabama Street, Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77056
Includes accounts owned by a:
- Corporation - Most states require these entities to have "Inc.," "Incorporated," "Corp.," "Corporation," "Co." or "Company" at the end of a valid corporate name.
- Limited Liability Company - Most states require these entities to have "LLC" or "LC" at the end of a valid limited liability company name.
- Sole Proprietorship – A business owned by an individual conducting business under a company/"fictitious" name. Most states require these entities to express the sole proprietorship as "John Doe doing business as Company Name" or "John Doe d/b/a Company Name."
Corporate accounts must be in the full, legal name of the entity as found in the articles of incorporation, certificate of incorporation, certificate of organization or other applicable organizing documents (as same may have been amended) subject to state laws, which vary from state to state.
During the account opening process, Velocity Futures requests information about officers and/or managers who are authorized to act in various capacities on behalf of the corporation in respect to the account.